Hendricks' Baby Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

My Sweet Chunk of Love

(with his Baptism hat on)

posted by AHendricks at 8:32 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone looks a lot like his momma! He is TOO cute! Was he baptized recently? We need the pix! Glad to see y'all are doing well and that you're adjusting to being back at work. See you soon, Jill

9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Movies I Can't Watch Anymore...The Hand That Rocks...
  • Back At Work (and enjoying it)I'm back at work ful...
  • Signs I've Got This Mother Thing Down...1. I'm ha...
  • By The Numbers: Maternity Leave*28 days off (not c...
  • George of the JungleI love the swing. Probably one...
  • The Best Worst Day of My Lifeis coming soon. I'm ...
  • Feed Me Momma...Sigh. This whole breastfeeding thi...
  • Birth StorySo I actually slept Monday, April 23. M...
  • I've Got This Drinking Thing...I've started to dri...
  • What I Have Accomplished...At George's 2 week birt...

Powered by Blogger