Hand Vs. Man
George Thomas LOVES his hands. He has for a while. He will sit there and suck on his hand and fingers and be perfectly happy. It's a cute little love affair.
But now he'd rather have hands than me. How dare! What did I do wrong? So I fight back. Me and the hands. It's hard to juggle a baby, breast and moving his hands out of his mouth all at the same time. It has become a three-ring circus at bedtime!
Cereal time has become a lot more fun with the Battle of the Hands. I have to hold them down and manuever a spoon in his mouth without having cereal all over the floor or me.
Sometimes I lose. Sometimes I give up. Sometimes he takes my hand and puts it in his mouth.
It's pretty cute.
He's hasn't been drinking much milk out of the bottle lately. So I've kinda got an overstock. Still haven't used my frozen stash from May, and REALLY don't want to throw that away, so I called the Mother's Milk Bank in Fort Worth and am going to donate to them. Which is what I wanted to do in the first place.
Obviously, he is getting all the milk he needs. I'm not worried.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home