Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cereal Song
(to the tune of "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John)

You give me all the clues that you can
You are still very hungry
I can't give you all you want
You know what I mean?


It's difficult to feed a growing boy
Who wants to eat all the time
I'm trying to keep up with the demand
It's hard naturally

Let's Eat Cereal, Cereal
You wanna eat cereal
Let's eat some cereal
Let me hear your tummy talk
Your tummy talk
Let me hear your tummy talk












Thursday, August 2nd. First day of cereal. Yes, I got the doctor's approval, since we aren't at 4 months yet. But since he is on his way to TRIPLING his birth weight, we got the OK.

Didn't sleep through the night (like I hoped) but now after 5 nights of cereal, we are sleeping 9:30p-5am. WOO HOO! Much better than the 2:30 & 4am wake up calls I WAS getting!

Now I just have to deal with the odor in the diapers. (There is always a catch.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home