can't think of a title
I can't really think of a catchy title for this post. So onward.
Breastfeeding has now become somewhat of a boxing match. George Thomas flings himself all over while eating. He grunts, groans, growls, pinches, pulls, bites and bats at me during feeding time.
It's starting to not be fun anymore.
I actually have screamed in pain. Out loud, enough to scare both me and him.
I've got a small person that thinks he can drag me around everywhere and wont let go.
He's become distracted. Already with the Sesame Street Syndrome that his momma has. If it's still not interesting after 30 seconds he's throwing his head around to look at something else. And again, I'm usually attached.
Sigh. I hate to give this up because it's so freaking easy but I'm getting annoyed with the pain inflicted. I'm not really into "pain on purpose" (if you know what I mean).
I do own a whip but it's for other reasons I won't mention here.
I kid.
Or am I?
Anyway, I'm torn. What to do what to do. Maybe a nursing necklace will help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home