Hendricks' Baby Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back in the Day

Before people got "offended" by it. Sigh.

A clip from 1977 Sesame Street. Would you ever see this on air today? I doubt it.

posted by AHendricks at 7:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • State FairWe had a great time today at the State F...
  • Why I Love Football...of course, I was asleep and ...
  • I'm not sure I like this, but I'll eat it anywayTh...
  • Do you question the MATERNITY of this child?Becaus...
  • TEETHING. Again.Desperate mother calling out for h...
  • Teething.That word says it all. We've been teethi...
  • 1st "real" food: PeasYou make the call:
  • Vacation Pics
  • HiatusUnfortunately, my blog is going to have to g...
  • Holiday RoadThe 3 of us (nope, not bringing the do...

Powered by Blogger