TEETHING. Again.
Desperate mother calling out for help. My child is teething. He's in pain. He's not sleeping through the night. I don't want to drug the child, yet I don't want him in pain. No one is getting any good rest, even the dog.
My child wants me to suffer.
On that note, a picture!


2 Comments:
awwwww I am sorry.. we arent there yet! Thank goodness.. and I am NOT looking forward to it!
hang in there :)
9:07 PM
teething tablets and tylenol are life savers for us for night time! the first tooth is the worst...actually they're all bad...LOL you can get teething tablets at Central Market and Whole Foods (at least thats where i've bought ours) during the day Mason would like to chew on washcloths- cold ones, but he doesnt like them in the freezer, but i've heard some babies do.
Hang in there, it gets better...eventually!
9:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home