Hendricks' Baby Blog
Friday, October 19, 2007
6 month stats
Weight: 23 lbs. 3 oz (off the charts)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (100th percentile)
Head Circ: 19 inches (90th percentile)
Tall, dark, handsome, with a little meat on his bones and a big brain.
What else could a momma want?
posted by AHendricks at
12:43 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
AHendricks
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Back in the DayBefore people got "offended" by it....
State FairWe had a great time today at the State F...
Why I Love Football...of course, I was asleep and ...
I'm not sure I like this, but I'll eat it anywayTh...
Do you question the MATERNITY of this child?Becaus...
TEETHING. Again.Desperate mother calling out for h...
Teething.That word says it all. We've been teethi...
1st "real" food: PeasYou make the call:
Vacation Pics
HiatusUnfortunately, my blog is going to have to g...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home