WE'VE GOT TEETH!
It's like finding the Golden Ticket! And it happened overnight too! One day - no teeth, the next day - a tooth has come through the gums! WOW! Now it's time for some FRIED TURKEY! :)
I have to give my mother credit. Which is so difficult to do. She was letting George Thomas chew on her fingers and noticed that it hurt more than usual. She thought there was something wrong with her cuticle. But alas, nothing was wrong! So she felt around in his mouth and SURPRISE! A tooth!
So the next thing she does is call me screaming with joy! "A TOOTH A TOOTH! The baby has a TOOTH!"
And of course I scream (well, a little scream, I am at work) . Then I call Petey, who gets excited (as excited as he usually gets).
And then I start to think.
What a goal my son has accomplished. Just one of many in his lifetime. And a visual reminder that my baby is getting older. And I start to get sad.
So bittersweet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home