Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sorry.

So an apology to say that I'm sorry I haven't blogged. Things have been quite crazy in the Hendricks house and I haven't had a time to sit and think.

SO, here's an update!

George Thomas is FINALLY crawling on all fours. At least on carpet. This whole time he's been doing the "military crawl" where he scoots on his belly. Now he's got his legs under him and is actually crawling. Surprisingly, this is exciting for us, even though I should be saying that he is walking. But he isn't walking yet. Just happily cruising along the furniture. Which is really fine.

We are still drinking out of the bottle. I'm going to need to cut that out soon. I said I would tackle it over the summer and my goodness how the summer has come so quickly! So, that's my plan, I hope it works.

He is still taking 2 naps during the day. He really needs to be down to 1, but I don't want to do that to him. The poor baby needs his sleep. And if he gets up at 4:30am a couple of times a week for a bottle, then it's okay. At least, I think so.

So he's in size 2T now and wears 5 diapers. We are still using the 4 diapers because we have them, but are now buying 5's. He's got the curliest hair ever. It's so funny. My hair isn't that curly and Petey's isn't either. So I guess it's a fluke!

Anyway, that's pretty much it. Again, sorry for the delay in updating. A picture below to hold you over. From May 5, 2008.

Ooooh, look at that baby in the mirror!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home