My Big Boy
George Thomas turns one next week. I can't fricken believe it. I've been practicing singing Happy Birthday to him so when the time comes at his birthday party I'm not sobbing hysterically. I have to keep some composure. Some...composure.
Because he is already in his twelfth month, we have started cow's milk. He loves it. Nice and cold. I think it's nice and thick like breastmilk and satisfies him longer than formula did. Petey says it's like drinking butter. I have no clue, I don't drink milk.
He's also sitting forward in the car. He doesn't need any toys to play with anymore, he just loves to look out the window and see where we are going. And actually, his new car seat is 1000 times more secure facing forward then facing back.
He is also pulling up and standing up. So now, everytime I go get him out of his crib, he is standing up and holding on. It's so cute b/c he looks like a little orphan just whimpering. He hardly wants to sit down anymore. I think walking is right around the corner.
My next goal is to get him off the bottle, but I think I'm going to wait until summertime to tackle that. I don't think it will be a problem, he's been SO EASY with all the other transitions.
Thank goodness something in our lives is easy because I'm about to pull my hair out with this house-hunting business!!
In the meantime...a picture.

1 Comments:
awww look at him! He looks like a little boy.. well you know what I mean... he is.. but still its tough to see them change from babies :( At the same time they are so much fun right now! :)
Happy Birthday for next week Mr G!
8:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home