Friday, February 22, 2008

OMG! 2 posts in 1 day!

Don't get used to it my faithful readers! Today is a rarity!

I love my diaper bag. It's the most beautiful Petunia Pickle Bottom bag. I get so many compliments on it.

But it's kinda ridiculous that it is dry clean only. Ok, that's fine, I'll take it to my cleaners. Nope, they won't touch it. Ok, I'll take it somewhere else. Nope, they don't clean bags. Ok, I'll take it to a family-owned cleaners that has been in my town for 20+ years. They looked at it, hemmed and hawwed over it, and said nope, they can't clean it for me.

Ugh. So I emailed the company and they said they would dry clean it for me for $35 plus shipping it to them. Now, part of me is thinking, "What great service! It's on it's way!", but the other part is thinking, "This is just ridiculous that I have to ship it to California to get dry cleaned."

But I did and it's on it's way back. Hey, if I only get it dry cleaned once every 9 months, then it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home