Football Funk
Why am I so sad the day after the Cowboys lose? I didn't even watch the game. Well, I watched part of it but put myself in the attitude of "they are going to lose anyway so why watch."
Sigh. I want some chocolate.
BUT! Alas, I cannot. Because chocolate can range from 2-4 points each and I can't sacrifice my 34 weight watchers points to spend on a tiny piece of candy. Yes, I'm doing weight watchers. I have 10 extra points for breastfeeding so it really doesn't feel like I'm dieting. I don't know why I think if I'm not starving, I'm not dieting. That's sad huh? ANYWAY, it's going well. I've lost 4 pounds so far which is good. I want to lose 30 pounds overall, but I'll be happy with 15 or 20.
Petey & I also joined the YMCA and are now working out (which means 25 minutes on the treadmill for me, I'm sure he really "works out" with weights and stuff). I've been going on a very regular basis and am enjoying it. They have a KidZone where I could leave George Thomas, but haven't tried it yet. My parents are always so willing to watch him I would rather leave him there then send him to a "day care" per se. But I think he would enjoy it to interact with other children his own age. Maybe I'll try it too, just to see.
Speaking of the baby, here's an update: Not crawling yet, but he does manage to get around by scooting and rolling over. I'm not going to worry about him not crawling unless the doctor does, and with her very laid back attitude, I'm sure she won't. He has 3 teeth. Two on the bottom and one on the top. He has 1 more coming in on the top as well, but hasn't cut through. He can almost wave bye-bye, but not quite. We are still breastfeeding and he drinks formula while I'm at work. That is going great. He's sleeping through the night and sort of "self feeding" himself with crackers & little Gerber puffs. It's darling to watch him feed himself.
So an update for your Monday. Hope it's better than mine. Until I go workout or see my son and feel better, I'm going to hide behind a pair of oversized sunglasses like T.O.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home