Hendricks' Baby Blog

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

There is nothing sweeter...

Then watching a baby sleep with his little mouth open. Then you kiss him and he stirrs, stretches, grunts & moans, and goes right back to sleep.

It's the cutest thing in the world.

posted by AHendricks at 7:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Hi, My name is Alicia and I'm addicted to Gymboree...
  • Free Falling...George Thomas had his first fall la...
  • WE'VE GOT TEETH!It's like finding the Golden Ticke...
  • can't think of a titleI can't really think of a ca...
  • I'm Officially Old.I attended my 10 year HS reunio...
  • Happy Halloween...I guessHe didn't really get it. ...
  • Time to get tuckedOh how I need some drama that I'...
  • Six Months. George Thomas turned 6 months on Wedne...
  • Happy FallNotice the particular placement of pumpk...
  • 6 month statsWeight: 23 lbs. 3 oz (off the charts)...

Powered by Blogger