Free Falling...
George Thomas had his first fall last week. Hey, we could start a rhyme:
George Thomas fell off a couch
George Thomas got a big ouch
All the kisses and all the hugs
Couldn't keep GT from hitting the rug
I came home from work with this big red spot on his forehead. I didn't get mad, I figured it was going to happen sometime. But I'm really glad I wasn't there. Partly because I would have been a mess watching him cry in pain & shock of what happened.
Poor baby. The red spot looked awful. And once I picked him up I took him to get his flu shot. So in his mind, it was quite a crappy day.
So my mother now has nightmares with his crying/screaming in the background. I guess that's punishment enough.
Yes, now I can lay on the Mexican guilt. REVENGE IS MINE! HA HA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home