Tuesday, December 11, 2007

There is nothing sweeter...Part 2

Then giving your son a book made out of that crafty foam stuff. Then he puts it in his mouth (just like everything else) and you take it from him to see two little teeth marks in the foam. I don't know what's so cute about little teeth marks (especially when there is only 2 teeth) but it's darling.

In other news, my son has mastered drinking out of a sippy cup. So it looks like the momma and her own "cups" are going to go by the wayside soon. I was hoping to breastfeed until he was 12 months old, but that might end up being a pipe dream. We will see!

Also, we had breakfast with Santa last Saturday at The Zodiac. George Thomas could not take his eyes off of that man. So the pictures we have (which I will upload soon) are all of him staring at Santa. Luckily, no tears were shed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home