Hanging Up the Horns
Well, the time has come that I need to stop pumping. I'm just not making enough to warrant taking the time out to do it. I am still breastfeeding, but George Thomas is drinking formula when he isn't with me. And I'm okay with that. I actually feel a little happy that the "pressure" of giving him only breastmilk is off of my shoulders. He's had breastmilk for 8 months exclusively, a little formula won't hurt him. I'm proud of myself and I'm leaving it at that.
I hope that I can go back to pumping, but we will see. I still want to donate to the Mothers' Milk Bank, but I doubt I can fufill my 100 ounces. I have about 40 to go still, but I don't think I can. Oh well, some milk is better than none, I figure!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home