Hendricks' Baby Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

How long until I get one of these?

1 year? 2? 6 months? Please not 6 months.




posted by AHendricks at 12:36 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Scott said...

LOL that reallly made me laugh.. kids are sooo smart!

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Hanging Up the HornsWell, the time has come that I...
  • The Best ChristmasPetey & I had a wonderful Christ...
  • I'll tell you what you got for Christmas, but just...
  • Four is my favoriteSesame Street circa 1969. I sh...
  • There is nothing sweeter...Part 2Then giving your ...
  • There is nothing sweeter...Then watching a baby sl...
  • Hi, My name is Alicia and I'm addicted to Gymboree...
  • Free Falling...George Thomas had his first fall la...
  • WE'VE GOT TEETH!It's like finding the Golden Ticke...
  • can't think of a titleI can't really think of a ca...

Powered by Blogger