Hendricks' Baby Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm A Child of the 80's

Because I paid $200 to see the "almost" original Van Halen in concert tomorrow at the AAC.

And it's going to be so worth it.

posted by AHendricks at 1:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Misc Pics "Momma please no more pictures" "Oh momm...
  • Drumroll PleaseAfter 7 months my son has finally:R...
  • Football FunkWhy am I so sad the day after the Cow...
  • How long until I get one of these?1 year? 2? 6 mon...
  • Hanging Up the HornsWell, the time has come that I...
  • The Best ChristmasPetey & I had a wonderful Christ...
  • I'll tell you what you got for Christmas, but just...
  • Four is my favoriteSesame Street circa 1969. I sh...
  • There is nothing sweeter...Part 2Then giving your ...
  • There is nothing sweeter...Then watching a baby sl...

Powered by Blogger