To show my insanity
George Thomas and I are taking a trip together...alone...on a plane.
Yep, flying with my 10 month old son. Have I lost my mind???
Luckily, the flight is only short, so the torture (to him or me?) will not last forever.
It's just the packing, bringing, driving to the airport, waiting in the line to get his special boarding pass, waiting in the security line, declaring his food & formula at security, feeding the baby at the gate, gate-checking the stroller, boarding the plane, getting a seat, making a bottle and then giving it to him at the right time so his ears don't hurt.
And then I have to do it all over again the next day.
I am and am not looking forward to this.
I wish they made girl scout badges for flying with an infant. Oh well, I'll just indulge in a box of cookies after I'm done.

3 Comments:
not an easy feat- but I've traveled 4 trips with just me an Mason (I feel spoiled when Gavin DOES travel with us, its so much easier with 2 parents!!) If anything, all the white noise will knock him RIGHT OUT and he'll sleep great the flight! thank GOD for that white noise on the plane, if ONLY Mason took 3 hour naps at home like that! hmm......note to self...make his room sound like a jet...LOL
Good Luck! After the first time, you feel like a pro! :-D
3:42 PM
We just got back from England and Hendrix did great, I would actually do it by myself next time.. Can you not check in on line? they didnt give us a hard time with the formula, and just keep your stroller with you til the end, and pack light! :)
GOod Luck!
8:40 PM
I didn't buy him a seat, he was a lap baby, so he had to get a Boarding Verification Document to show he is less than 2 years old.
All in all, it went super!
6:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home