Surviving the Birthday
I'm sorry, I've been a total slacker, I know. I've had the birthday party, then a trip to San Antonio, and I finally feel like I'm getting back in the groove.
The birthday party was great. Had tons of kids there, tons of food, and not that many leftovers actually. The cake was so stinking good! We didn't go home with any - it was all devoured at the party! It was in the shape of Cookie Monster and then we got cupcakes that had individual Sesame street characters on them. George Thomas had his own cake to dive into - but he really wasn't all that interested. We also had roast beef sandwiches, pasta, salad, corn dip, fruit salad, artichoke dip, regular salad, beer, sodas and juice. Whew.
So some birthday pics from an awesome party and a video of him on TV celebrating his birthday.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home