Hendricks' Baby Blog

Friday, June 06, 2008

Appreciate the Curls

And appreciate the fact I had to take a picture with one hand, while holding my son in the other, and while he is fussing because I won't let him down to play with his toys.

Okay, that's all.

posted by AHendricks at 8:35 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

oh my goodness!! look at those curls!! too cute!!

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Sorry.So an apology to say that I'm sorry I haven'...
  • I Go Out Walking...George Thomas has been pulling ...
  • Surviving the BirthdayI'm sorry, I've been a total...
  • Happy Birthday George Thomas.Happy birthday to my ...
  • My Big BoyGeorge Thomas turns one next week. I can...
  • My life is full of joy.I have a beautiful, healthy...
  • My boys.May 28, 2007 March 22, 2008
  • Looking for homes in all the wrong placesPetey and...
  • Obligatory Photo at the MallI couldn't resist.
  • A Conversation with George ThomasMe: "Say Mah-Mah"...

Powered by Blogger