Monday, May 24, 2010

Belly of Mine...

My belly is kinda disformed. It's getting better, but last week (at 9 weeks) it was kinda funny looking. If you look down on my belly, it looks rippled and mushy. Not smooth like butta.

I attribute this to my fat being pushed out to the top of my belly to make room for a baby. So until the fat gets evenly distributed in other areas of my body (which it's working on now), I will have a ripply, mushy, disformed belly. (please give me other words to describe this, k thx!)

The good news is, I'm the only one that can tell.

My boy is "graduating" from the 2 year old class tomorrow at MBS. I can't wait to see what little songs my ham is going to sing at school. I'll be the mother with the video camera in the front of the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home