Fatigue. (I guess emphasis on FAT?)
Holy sh*t could I BE more tired? (that said in my best Chandler Bing voice).
Seriously. I don't know if it's the 45 minute drive home that throws me for a loop, or the crap I eat for lunch, or the fact that I'm GROWING ANOTHER PERSON but I just can't function after 6pm.
I'm surprised my family gets fed, my clothes get washed and my house gets cleaned, because I'm so tired to do anything I can barely get off of the couch. The guilt gets me up and doing things. It's really not fair to my son that his momma is so exhausted she can't play with him. Poor boy. (I'll be saying that a lot)
So hopefully this fatigue will pass soon. Today I am 9 weeks 2 days and ready to be out of the first trimester. Maybe eventually I will stay up for the 10pm news, but I doubt it seriously.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home