Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Introducing...Hendricks Baby #2 at 8 weeks, 5 days old. You can see his/her little arm buds and leg buds. The baby is not yet an inch long but making me sick as hell. Every morning I get to wake up, get out of bed, and throw up. Oh the joy of pregnancy.

Heartbeat was a strong 162 (GT's was 167 at 8 weeks) and it was so much fun to hear that sound again. I think Petey & I both caught our breath when we heard it.
It's real now. We are back playing in the game that we love. We are so excited. I can't wait to smell the smell of "new skin" on this baby. George Thomas lost that smell a while ago when he started to smell like wet puppy dog and pee. Poor boy.
Anyway, we are back in the saddle again and ready for the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home