Walking, School, Teething, Talking...
That's pretty much been the days of George Thomas.
Walking - all over all over all over. He has had his fair share of falls and scrapes and bruises, but the walking is really going great. He knows what I mean when I say "Hold my hand" and only gets a little stubborn at times, but other than that, he's moving around very quickly!
School - George Thomas LOVES school. He's still transitioning from 2 naps to 1, but since school is only 2 days a week, he has the other 3 to catch up on sleep. I love all of the artwork he brings home for me and have kept it all in a box, along with his daily "report cards." Yes, I'm going to be one of those mothers that keeps everything. And that's okay!
Teething - well, if 12 teeth weren't enough we're cutting 13 & 14. The canines are coming in now at the bottom of his mouth. I can see them slowly cutting through the gums. Which means lots of drool! I swear you would think he is 6 months old again with the drool. The front of his shirt is soaking wet by the end of the day. I should probably bring out the bibs again.
Talking - we are working on our 10 words by the next dr. appt. Right now we have "mama" "dada" "dog" "car" "go" "nana". I've heard "water (rater)" "color (coror)" "honey" "train (dain)" and I think he is working on "shoe" because I hear him go SHHHHH a lot. And then he has his own language that goes "gutta gutta gutta gutta gutta" so I haven't quite figured out what that is.
So FINALLY a post from me. I've been busy with my new job (which is awesome), being in-between jobs, and going on vacation to the beach. Below are pictures to hold everyone over. The next post should be about the FIRST INFAMOUS HAIRCUT!!!
beach in Corpus Christi
grrrr. (notice the scratch on his head)

on the train in FTW

1 Comments:
Call us the next time you come out to FW for a train ride! Jackson loves that outing!
10:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home