Monday, July 21, 2008

Proud new parent

Of an 16GB, white, generation 2.0, Apple iPhone.

Waited in line on Saturday, July 12 (the day after the official release) at the Southlake Apple store for 20 minutes (surprisingly!) to get the last two iPhones in stock, or at least until the next truck came 1 hour later.

It was hot and the AC was out in the store. I kept thinking to myself "What the heck am I doing here with my husband and son, sweating like no other, just to get a silly cell phone?" Not everyone felt that way. George Thomas had his food, water, toys & ice cold milk all at a seconds notice...he was a happy camper, just a little sweaty.

2 hours later (yes, the longest part was the activation - especially with 2 lines) I'm playing with my phone and realized what people meant by the term Crackberry.

I'm addicted. Big time.

I turn it on right when I wake up and check my email in bed. It's that depressing. I check my email right before I go to bed, in case someone has the urge to email me at 11pm. I've downloaded lots of applications on it, synced my calendar to it and have everyone I've ever made a phone call to in 2 years in my phone, just in case I want to send them a text instead.

Now I have no excuse, you can always reach me, and that's probably a bad thing.

A very bad thing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home