Someone switched my child overnight.
And gave me a fussy toddler that can't cut that dang molar! He was once the most behaved child and I could take him ANYWHERE! I even thought about taking him to a movie! But NOW, he screams, kicks, pulls, bites, (add verb here), etc. He bit my sister on her toe & leg today, and has bitten me on the shoulder. By the looks of it he's preparing for a career in vampirism.
I KNOW it's because he is teething. Poor baby is a drooling monster and constantly has his fingers in his mouth. Of course, I can't touch his gums because he wails whenever I get near them. He's stuck his fingers so far down his mouth he threw up on himself. And stunk like curdled, regurgitated milk. EWWWWWWW.
Arg. I used to be able to have a nice sit down dinner. Now Petey & I are taking turns walking him outside so he's not deafening the entire restaurant.
Besides Tylenol (which I give to him on a daily basis - and I hate that because I feel like I'm just drugging him) the only cure is time. And I HATE waiting!
Honestly, I feel sorry for him. Poor child can't get a break. He's got 8 teeth right now and working on - what seems like - the other 24.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home