Hendricks' Baby Blog
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
I miss Time Life infomercials at 2am.
p.s. the boy cut his first molar. and we are off bottles. just a nice cold turkey switch to nuby sippy cups, with no problems. WOO HOO!
posted by AHendricks at
12:59 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
AHendricks
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Happy Fourth!Last year:This year:Makes me want to ...
the culprit.herpangina. yep, that's what's been p...
Someone switched my child overnight.And gave me a ...
Appreciate the CurlsAnd appreciate the fact I had ...
Sorry.So an apology to say that I'm sorry I haven'...
I Go Out Walking...George Thomas has been pulling ...
Surviving the BirthdayI'm sorry, I've been a total...
Happy Birthday George Thomas.Happy birthday to my ...
My Big BoyGeorge Thomas turns one next week. I can...
My life is full of joy.I have a beautiful, healthy...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home