She's so dainty.
She's a good size, and has serious thunder thighs to rival any woman doing the Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies workout, but she looks so dainty and small. It's really her head, all 30th percentile head, that gives the illusion of a tiny baby. But if you pick her up, carry her in her infant seat, or just hold her for a while, you'll realize there is nothing "dainty" about her.
She gets about 4-8 ounces of formula a day. And I'm partially okay with that. She loves to sit in her Bumbo, and has for about a month, and today I noticed that the top of her legs are starting to graze the bumbo legs. Meaning I shouldn't have bought that pink Bumbo off of Craigslist on Friday, because she's only a few feeds away from not fitting in it anymore.
She LOVES to sit up. Tall and straight. Her future ballet teacher will be so proud. She wants to sit and SEE everyone. Be in the middle of the party.
She hardly naps, but sleeps great at nighttime. It's all fine and dandy for me, because I'm at work, but killer on the grandmothers. But I think they enjoy her sweet smiles and drooling all day long.
And the drooling. Is she cutting a tooth? There is no way. But she drools and makes spit bubbles all the time.
She LOOOOVES her brother. And he loves her (honestly does) too. He asked to get more babies at the hospital. They have such a sweet relationship. I hope that they continue to be good friends. He is doing so well, I'm really surprised. Except he does laugh when she cries. But I think that's just what a big brother does.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home