Monday, November 22, 2010

Time is slipping away.

It's been almost a month since I last posted.  I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by.  I'm now 2 days away from 37 weeks, and I feel like I just found out I was pregnant yesterday.  Well, maybe not that dramatic, but seriously, I only have THREE WEEKS until we become a family of four. 

Today was supposed to be the day that my cerclage is removed.  However, the doctor couldn't get to it.  So since I'm already scheduled for a c-section on 12/11/10, she said she will just remove it then.  I'm happy because that definitely confirms that Ellie will not come before then, but sad because I was REALLY HOPING to get this surgical zip tie removed out of my body!!!

See, Ellie likes to push on me...a lot.  And it's getting quite uncomfortable.  At my doctors visits, she can feel her head trying to get out.  And yes, I can feel it too.  So having the cerclage removed was going to help me stretch out and not resist her pushings.  But now it's staying in, so I have to continue to deal with the pain of her trying to GET THE HELL OUT. 

Every time I go to Target now, I'm just in terrible awful pain.  I can't go shopping!  Isn't that such a tragedy?  So I have to sit out going to Target, or the grocery store, or anywhere that I'm going to be walking around for a long time.  The only good thing is that I only have 3 more weeks to go of this.  But the bad thing is that I have 20 days to go of this. 

I can't breathe when I sleep.  Petey has woken me up in the middle of the night to tell me to sit up and catch my breath.  That makes sense as to why I'm more tired when I wake up, then when I went to sleep.

Strangely I haven't gained one pound in my last 2 appointments.  So as nervous as I was about being so incredibly huge, I may end up weighing the same with both children checking into the hospital. Weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home