Ain't That a Kick in the Head
30 weeks tomorrow! I really can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone by. Petey & I have been so non-chalant about everything. We don't have anything really ready for her - except somewhere to sleep - which I guess is the most important. We have so much to wash and clean and get ready (and buy!) and we've been putting it off until it gets cooler! Well, it's cold outside so it's time to get our rear in gear. ACK!
Our little Ellie girl has been taking up more and more space in her momma's belly. She's very active so much so that it keeps me up at night. Petey is really feeling her move a lot. I'm sure GT does too, but he just thinks I have bad gas. Or am trying to tickle him.
Just the other night - Ellie was up late kicking and moving, and Petey was just sitting there watching TV. I thought I would bring him in on the activity that was going on in the couch. So I stood up and pressed my belly up against his head. He said "Uhhhhh, you're kinda close." and right then my baby girl gave a swift kick to her daddy's head. Then Petey said "Did she just kick me in the head???" Damn skippy daddy!
I gained another 7 pounds over 4 weeks. I'm almost close to the "check in" weight with GT and I still have 10 pounds to go. This is no bueno, but honestly, I don't care. As long as I'm healthy and she's healthy, it's all that matters. I just HOPE PRAY BEG PLEAD that this weight falls off during my breastfeeding time. HOPE PRAY BEG PLEAD. In that order.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home