Hendricks' Baby Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dear Baby,

Thanks for the chin hair and acne on my legs.  It makes me look freakish.  Hopefully some time in the sun will bleach the hair and darken my legs, so I don't look like Chewbacca.

Beach in 5 days!  Can't wait!

Love,
Momma

posted by AHendricks at 11:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Under Pressure Today was my 12 week appointment. ...
  • Feeling FaintDear baby,I apologize for making you ...
  • Belly of Mine...My belly is kinda disformed. It's...
  • Fifth DiseaseGT has it. I could have it. The new...
  • Fatigue. (I guess emphasis on FAT?)Holy sh*t could...
  • Introducing...Hendricks Baby #2 at 8 weeks, 5 days...
  • Kids Say the Darndest ThingsWent to Muffins for Mo...
  • SickyNot a straight on morning sickness that is re...
  • Hello Darlin', Nice To See You, It's Been a Long T...
  • He Understands Me (or maybe I Understand Him)Inter...

Powered by Blogger