15 weeks (by MY book)
Sorry for the late delay. We went to the beach and got all tan and burnt and swam in polluted water but baby and I had lots of fun and that's all that matters. George Thomas did too. I did get terribly sick the morning we left though. I think that was the baby's way of saying "DON'T LEAVE!"
But now we are home and relaxing and getting back to the groove of life in A-Town.
This weekend was exciting. We saw our little booper scooper on Friday at Dr. High Risk's office. He wanted to check to see if I really needed a cerclage. Well, I don't need a cerclage (cervix size of 41), but my placenta is covering my cervix. 90% of the time the placenta moves but until then, my "evening agenda" has been nixed. If it doesn't move, I'll probably be on bed rest. JOY! So let's pray it moves, so I can be a part of the outside world for the next 5 1/2 months. Placenta previa go away!!!
The baby was performing "Hi, Neighbor" in my belly the whole time. He/She waved several times at us and we were able to see all 5 fingers on each hand. It was really cute how active this baby is. George Thomas could have cared less to put on a show. This one is dancing and singing and bouncing up and down. No wonder his/her heartbeat is 158 bpm!
Dr. High Risk also confirmed my new due date of 12/19/2010. So much for that 12/11/10 baby. Let's hope Booper gets some fat on his/her body so that I can have a 12/11/10 baby. Otherwise, it'll be later. Which is fine, really. I just don't want to spend Christmas Eve in the hospital. I can't imagine a ham dinner from that cafeteria.
Dr. High Risk also wanted a picture of George Thomas because he saw me when I was pregnant with him. I was 20 weeks and came in with a cervix size of 25 (normal is 40 to 50). So that's why I got a cerclage. Anyway, we didn't follow up with him after GT was born, so I had to give him an update: Big boy, born at term, now 3 years old and full of energy. He wanted a picture too, so I gave him a pic of GT when he was 3 months old with cheeks bigger than Texas. They put it on the wall.
I see him again in 4 weeks and HOPEFULLY, we will be able to call this chunk of love by his/her first name, since I'll be close to 18 weeks by then. So spread your legs little one and show us your stuff!
To end: a picture


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home