Hendricks' Baby Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Growing up - State Farm

My Favorite Commercial



posted by AHendricks at 2:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • 3-2-1 Contact! Had to throw in that PBS 80's show...
  • Ain't That a Kick in the Head 30 weeks tomorrow! ...
  • She's getting big! (Which "she" are we talking abo...
  • Spelling George Thomas is getting really good at ...
  • Hungry, Hot and Huge I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and we...
  • I'm halfway there! December seems so far away, bu...
  • I KNEW IT! To My Baby GIRL, I knew you were a gi...
  • Okay, it's not funny anymore The morning sickness...
  • 15 weeks (by MY book) Sorry for the late delay.  ...
  • Dear Baby, Thanks for the chin hair and acne on m...

Powered by Blogger