Wednesday, October 13, 2010

3-2-1 Contact!

Had to throw in that PBS 80's show for kicks!

The super-nerd in me got what I was wanting all along!

(Besides a beautiful baby girl of course)

Elena Dawn Hendricks will be born on December 11, 2010!  That means her birthday is 12/11/10! 

The stars aligned for that date!  I had been hoping for that date for a long time, and it so happened that my Dr. is on call that day for my c-section!  I don't think the ladies at the front desk in my doctors office this morning had seen someone as happy as me at 8am!

So others say "Well, what if she decides to come on her own." and I'm totally fine with that.  But if she is anything like her brother - we will have to force her out of there.  And that's the date of eviction!

None of our family members should forget her birthday because it's so easy to remember!  I just hope she is 9 pounds and 8 ounces just to add to the numbers game! 

I'm so happy happy happy! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home