Hendricks' Baby Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Okay, she didn't really visit...

But I think Aunt Flo will be here soon.

posted by AHendricks at 11:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My Aunt is Visiting. And what really upsets me is...
  • The Birth Story So I'm writing this down before I...
  • Days Away Today I am 39 weeks.  In 3 days I will ...
  • Time is slipping away. It's been almost a month s...
  • What I envision... My daughter and I in the hospi...
  • Growing up - State Farm
  • 3-2-1 Contact! Had to throw in that PBS 80's show...
  • Ain't That a Kick in the Head 30 weeks tomorrow! ...
  • She's getting big! (Which "she" are we talking abo...
  • Spelling George Thomas is getting really good at ...

Powered by Blogger