Hendricks' Baby Blog
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
That explains it.
A week and a half away from my baby being 4 months, and my supply just dropped like crazy. And today, Aunt Flo arrives. Coincidence? I think not.
posted by AHendricks at
10:48 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
AHendricks
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
GT's Dictionary (cont'd) cheeze of bread = piece ...
GT's Dictionary Poop rocks = poop Yumball = gumbal...
Okay, she didn't really visit... But I think Aunt...
My Aunt is Visiting. And what really upsets me is...
The Birth Story So I'm writing this down before I...
Days Away Today I am 39 weeks. In 3 days I will ...
Time is slipping away. It's been almost a month s...
What I envision... My daughter and I in the hospi...
Growing up - State Farm
3-2-1 Contact! Had to throw in that PBS 80's show...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home